3DMAPS (3D Movement Analysis & Performance System) is the most innovative and comprehensive certification available that empowers you to analyze the entire three-dimensional Chain Reaction® function of the human body, as well as equips you with a powerful, ongoing performance system.
What you will learn:
• Applied Functional Science® / Science of Movement
• Principle-Strategy-Technique Process
• Applied Functional Science® Nomenclature
• 6 Vital Transformational Zones
• 6 Chain Reactions®
• Mobility Analysis Movements
• Stability Analysis Movements
• Biomechanics of Primary Complexes
• Range of Motion / Shape of Analysis Movements
• Control of Motion / Quality of Analysis Movements
• Relative Success Spectrum
• Analysis & Documentation
• 14 “Mostability” Performance Progressions / Matrices
CPD’s / CEC’s
CAFS has been approved for up to 8contact hours worth of video, testing and supporting
documents from multiple certifying bodies.
For Movement Professionals
3DMAPS is designed and created for all professionals in the Movement Industry, no matter the background nor the specialty. 3DMAPS is ideal for Analysis, Rehabilitation, Training, and Prevention. Therefore, content applies to, but is not limited to:
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Personal Trainers, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Physicians, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, Osteopaths, Occupational Therapists, Coaches, and anyone else working in the field of Human Movement.