CAFS gives you the tools to develop custom assessment, treatment, and training programs tailor-made for each individual patient or client. It’s the first certification to empower you with the knowledge and skills you need to create a treatment plan based on an individual abilities and goals.
What you will learn:
1. The Process of Applied Functional Science®
2. 10 Observational Essentials of All Movement
3. The 8 Fundamental Movement Patterns
4. Endless Assessment and Movement Variables
5. The Local/Global Movement Continuum
6. 4 step process to Individualized Program Design
7. Functional Movement Assessments
8. How to utilize Local and Global assessments and
corrections for the following areas:
Foot/Ankle Lumbar Spine
Knee Thoracic Spine
Hip Cervical Spine
CPD’s / CEC’s
CAFS has been approved for up to 25 contact hours worth of video, testing and supporting
documents from multiple certifying bodies.
For Movement Professionals
CAFS was designed and created for movement professionals of all backgrounds. The content will apply to: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Personal Trainers, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists, Osteopaths, Strength and Conditioning, and anyone else working in the field of human movement.