Whether you are just starting on your journey of Applied Functional Science® or are looking to continue growing, FSTT will provide a new experience by sharing a principle based process to understand for whom and what type of manual loading is safe and appropriate with the intention of improved function.
Utilizing the Global / Local / Global spectrum method, learn how to identify abnormal tensions in the body, select appropriate loading for testing and treating, create a plan to improve energy efficient movement integrity.
What you will learn:
- Describe the primary principles that govern human movement function
- Identify movement dysfunction / tensional imbalances
- Choose local tension/treatment options for individual clients
- Interpret subjective responses regarding stated goals and past history
- Implement movement / tissue loading strategies based upon client goals and demonstrated movement success
- Compare the degree of motion and the quality of movement between sides of the body
- Utilize a collection of algorithms to analyze/treat movement from a functional-anatomical point of view
- Perform all layer-by-layer loading techniques
- Develop a principle based plan for the improvement of energy efficient movement
CPD’s / CEC’s
CAFS has been approved for up to 25 contact hours worth of video, testing and supporting
documents from multiple certifying bodies.
ACSM 16 Contact Hours
NASM 1.9 CEUs
AFAA 15 CEUs
PTA Global 16
NCBTMB 19 CE Hours
New York PTA approved 22.2 hr. online / 18 hr. live
Ohio PTA 19.75 hrs
ProCert 14 CCUs
NATABOC 19 CE hours (Category A)