Calling all aspiring Group Fitness Instructors!
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The principles of fitness and training
- Health and Safety
- How to interpret music and beats
- Structuring choreography
- Planning safe and effective group fitness classes
- Coaching and teaching skills for leading a group class
- An introduction to various group training formats ie: Bootcamp, Circuit training, HIIT group training … etc
- Multiple-choice theory exam
- Practical presentation teaching a short group fitness class
You will be able to register with REPS UAE as a Group Fitness Instructor – Category D (Freestyle)
If you are already registered with REPS, the GEL Certification grants you 16 CPD points towards your ongoing professional development credits that are required to keep you active on the REPS register.