TRX RIP Training Course
Learn the fundamentals of TRX RIP Training including how to perform, cue and teach RIP foundational movements so you can safely integrate the RIP Trainer into your clients programs.
This eight hour course teaches RIP Training fundamentals and beyond. Learn to progress and regress RIP Training movements for clients of all levels. Participants also learn how to use the RIP Trainer to deliver a dynamic total body workout so they can integrate it into client training programs.
- Correctly set up and use the RIP Trainer, in various environments
- Use the RIP Trainer to get a dynamic total body workout
- Safely and effectively instruct others on the RIP Trainer
- Clearly articulate the science and benefits behind RIP Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who has completed the TRX Suspension Training course (STC)
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Instructors
- Small Group Trainers
- Anyone who owns a RIP Trainer
CPD’s / CEC’s
8 REPS UAE CPDs
PTA Global 7.0
Fitness Australia 7.0
SkillsActive REPS 8.0