ViPR Loaded Movement Level 1
This six-hour course provides trainers with an intermediate-level education that builds on the fundamental concepts and drills of Loaded Movement Training (LMT) using ViPR, introduced in the LMT-1 course.
- Learn to:Demonstrate essential knowledge of Loaded Movement Training with ViPR
- Identify movement postures at major structural complexes
- Define methods for greater movement ability using ViPR programming
- Exhibit and appraise essential qualities of an effective ViPR trainer
- Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectivene
You will receive your course manual on the day of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Instructors
- Sports Coaches
- Small Group PT Trainers
Internationally recognized certificates from VIPR with Global Portability through REPS