ViPR Loaded Movement Level 2
This six-hour course provides trainers with an intermediate-level education that builds on the fundamental concepts and drills of Loaded Movement Training (LMT) using ViPR, introduced in the LMT-1 course.
- Learn to:Demonstrate essential knowledge of Loaded Movement Training with ViPR
- Identify movement postures at major structural complexes
- Define methods for greater movement ability using ViPR programming
- Exhibit and appraise essential qualities of an effective ViPR trainer
- Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectiveness
Online ViPR material will be given to you before the course. You will receive your course manual on the day of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Instructors
- Sports Coaches
- Small Group PT Trainers
Internationally recognized certificates from VIPR with Global Portability through REPS